Welcome church leaders! This page is for YOU!! You’ve given your life to seeing families come to know Jesus Christ – we’re here to celebrate you and get you the resources you need to serve the families in your church.
The mission of Family Time is to train and equip Christian parents and grandparents to pass the faith to the next generation at home.
If you believe, like we do, that passing the faith at home is God’s design for families, and that the church and the family working together will bring glory to God by raising up the next generation of believers, then let us partner with you! Whether you have a seemingly unlimited budget or literally no budget, we will work with you to support the families in your church.
At Family Time, we believe that church leadership is the greatest advocate for parents and children learning together at home! You can encourage them, provide resources, and be a source of accountability week in and week out as you do life together in your church community.
We are here to support you with two primary resources: training events and the Family Time activity tool.
Here’s how to get started:
1) Contact us and let us know you’re interested. We’ll set up a free, no-obligation phone call to explore the next best steps for you and your church.
2) Sign up to get our emails. We send a free activity every month, plus you’ll get product specials, quick tips, and hear about other family ministry resources.
3) Grab this month’s free activity from our home page. You don’t need to wait until next month to start using our activities. Just click and enjoy!
4) Want to know more right now? Check out this video for a preview of Family Time and be sure to follow us on social media.
5) Take a peek at our training options. We can do virtual or in-person events with options for any budget. Keep scrolling to see more…